SGSCC Short Courses
SGSCC is operating as normal* and we remain committed to enabling our students to continue their studies with us.
All current and future scheduled classes will continue to run (*unless otherwise advised) in line with the published timetable. We are continuing to monitor the situation and we will follow advice from the Australian Government and NSW Health as required.
As the potential for the spread of the virus grows, please be aware that you can take individual precautions, in addition to several steps that SGSCC is now taking.
- Wash hands thoroughly and often with soap and water, especially after coughing and sneezing, or before eating.
- Where this is not possible, use hand sanitiser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Notices building-wide relating to the above activities.
- Regular cleaning of all classrooms (after each class finishes) & public surfaces with anti-bacterial spray and wipes.
- Asking anyone with symptoms of respiratory infection not to attend SGSCC classes
- Practicing social distancing in class where possible by using larger classroom (short courses this term - Term 1, 2020 class average - 6.97 students)
Should you wish to address any further questions to the Manager of your SGSCC Short Course Program or any other SGSCC Program please email email@example.com or call 9528 3344
As this public health emergency continues, we know that our response will also evolve. We encourage you to visit our website https://www.sgscc.edu.au/news where we will post the latest information relating to our programs.
CEO – SGSCC
Please note enrolments for Term 2 will remain open. To view the Term 2 Brochure please click here