All students, staff and visitors accessing our campus and other venues must follow our Covid-19 infection control and building access procedures.
These measures have been in place for some months already.
- Social distancing within training rooms and in common areas - The 1.5m rule applies
- Scheduled class attendance only and individuals by appointment (no drop-ins)
- Temperature checking of all visitors and where deemed appropriate within the college
- Limits on the numbers of people in any given classroom (using the 4sqm rule) or daily total in one building
- Strict hand and cough hygiene
- No attendance allowed for anyone feeling unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 related Symptoms
- No sharing of food, cutlery, crockery, utensils
- No attendance allowed for anyone within 14 days of return from overseas
Our College campuses have readily available hand sanitiser, soap and cleaning products, as well as daily cleaning of surfaces, and Covid-safe room set-up practices in place.
If you have any questions about the above please contact our friendly Customer Service Team who can assist you with any questions you may have:
P: 9528 3344