The Management of SGSCC has a duty of care to our “Community Hub” being, All Staff, Students, Tutors and Clients. Therefore the College has updated its Policy on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
If any person (Client, Student, Staff or Tutor) has:
- Returned to Australia in the last 16 days, or
- Is currently overseas, Or
- Travels overseas to a foreign destination (including New Zealand) after the date listed above,
MUST NOT ATTEND THE COLLEGE FOR 16 DAYS AFTER THEIR ARRIVAL BACK IN AUSTRALIA.
This is in excess of the government’s advice of 14 days due to the number of people attending the College who are older or have a disability.
The above measure has been put in place to protect us all and your learning activities.
As the need arises, further updates to the above instruction may be required. We will keep everyone informed via email as well as placing updates on the College Website.
Our first priority - now and always - is the health and safety of our “Community Hub”.
Thank you all and should you seek further clarification please contact the Manager of your College activity.
SGSCC will continue to monitor the situation closely and review advice from The Commonwealth and NSW Government agencies to ensure we are responding to the situation appropriately.
Further information and updates are available via the NSW Health website:
- NSW Health: Coronavirus factsheet
- NSW Health: Coronavirus FAQs
- Latest Coronavirus information from www.health.gov.au and list of countries at higher risk