Kristine Mulder - Fitness
Krsnangi has been living a yogic lifestyle for over 27 years. Her calming presence instils peace. With her own personal experience with integrating yoga into her life for enriched daily living she brings a wealth of knowledge into the fun and relaxed classes she teaches. Krsnangi’s yoga training was undertaken in Australia, India and New Zealand and includes studies on Ayurveda the sister Health Science of Yoga.
Krsnangi, a name she is known by in the yoga world, is community focused and uses her counselling and pastoral care skills in many varying volunteer roles she engages in to contribute to the local community. She is a creative soul who loves to dance, sing, write poetry and has even recorded a Meditation and Music CD. She co-ordinated a Women Community Radio Program, “Inspirations” on 2NBC.
Apart from her Yoga Teacher training she continues studying and learning to enhance her skills and holds:
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling and Life Care
- Certificate Transformational Life Coaching
- Certificate of Energetic Healing
- Certificate in Clinical Pastoral Education Specialising in Mental Health and Aged Care
- Awarded Hurstville Community Garden Volunteer of the Year 2016
- Awarded by Toastmasters International: Competent Communicator and Leaderships Program
- Studies in Therapeutic Horticulture
- Member of Social Justice Taskforce: MOBC