Louise Croan - Fitness
Louise has had the pleasure of working in the fitness industry since 2009, teaching group exercise classes designed for Older Adults on both land and in the water (aqua & hydrotherapy).
She enjoys keeping fit & motivating others to continue their fitness journey, while also striving to improve their health, strength & flexibility in a fun & positive environment.
Louises qualifications include:
- Registered Level 2 Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia
- Specialised Older Adults Trainer
- Certificate III, IV & Diploma of Fitness
- Accredited teacher for Group Exercise
- Personal Training, Aqua Trainer
- St George Hospital's Strengthening for over 60's Trainer
- Boxing Skills Trainer
- Stepping On & Falls Prevention Programs
- Trainer & Assessor teaching CPR & First Aid for Surf Life Saving NSW